Select Menu

Entertainment

Fashion

Music

Victoria's Secret

Styles

Sports

Spiritual

» »Unlabelled » Madonna Is a Little Upset Obama Hasn't Invited Her to the White House


Unknown 09:48 0

Madonna Is a Little Upset Obama Hasn't Invited Her to the White House:

Madonna
Madonna attends The 57th Annual GRAMMY Awards at the STAPLES Center on February 8, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.

Jason Merritt/Getty Images
  • 5.446 k

  • 251

  • 60

At this point, you'd think there was nothing left on Madonna's bucket list. But in a wonderful interview with Us Weekly, Madonna revealed there's one big thing left she wants to do: Meet President Obama. And she's a little irked he hasn't set up an appointment yet.

"The person I most want to meet is President Obama. When the heck am I going to meet him?" Madonna said. "He just needs to invite me to the White House already. He probably thinks I’m too shocking to be there. I’m serious. If I was a little bit more demure… or if I was just married to Jay Z. Hey, if Jay would only take me as his second wife, then I’d score an invitation."

To be fair, if Obama had time to hang out with the Glee cast, he could probably invite Madge in for a minute.

Elsewhere during the chat, Madonna also admitted that her recent Brit Awards spill was "the most embarrassing moment of my life," and that she wants "to go on a dream date with Drake and only kiss him."

Okay, your move, Barack and Drake -- let's see who can get to the phone first.
 

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post